• Last visited

Community Reputation

30 Liked

About yle_it

• Rank
    Staff Sergeant

Recent Profile Visitors

1975 profile views
  1. i try to install v1 and v2 alternate and doesn't work either. bart's screen. I'll will try it. thanks
  2. I installed the v1 play the game and close, then I installed the v2. open the game and have bart's screen. close the game and installed the v2 alternative . open the game and have bart's screen. what I do wrong? I can't play the game only in normal mode. please help
  3. I do but when I click on free and the time is up nothing donloaded. maybe is a problem with uploaded.net? i can't download from the pc and I can't download from the phone it's no work fo me
  4. Anyone have an hack for this? I need pizza. Thank u
  5. Hello I start this game and I need friend who can help me with he game and Plat together. Anyone play this game?
  6. I can't enter the game again. Tinyco yesterday say I can enter after 24h. I told them I can't enter and they reply to me "sorrry for the delay on fixing the issue, we’re doing our best to ensure that your games will not be affected again. Thank you for the continued patience!"  
  7. To me, now  are u banned? Please reply to me. I delete the game reinstall and this happen again. If I am banned I don't play this game anymore.... But sucks I was spend money too a few time ago...
  8. Me too I missed so much stuff when the hack isn't work. Hope he bring the old items back
  9. Thank u for adding me the claims 3 times. Hope u add the old items
  10. Cool Homer I have the list if a grime Knight for now. I keep to do the work of the list for the other event. Let me tell where I can send to u