• Last visited

Community Reputation

21 Liked

1 Follower

About ladybaconus

• Rank
  • Birthday 07/17/85

Profile Information

• Interests Owning noobs on the internet.
  • Gender Female
  • Clan Wutang

Contact Methods

• Location Mars
  • XBL rubbacononme
  • How did you find us? Other
  1. Spirit Stones Mod

I so need this.
  2. Family Guy The Quest for Stuff 1.0.11

Working for me!
  3. Is there a hack for this and if not, can one be made?
  4. None of the other hacks worked for me, but yours did! Haven't been able to play for weeks! Thanks!
  5. Thanks, I tried it on my android and apple, my next step was going to try it on bluestacks lol  If it don't work no big deal, I wasn't playing everday, just saw the cool update      I am able to play the game  if  I don't put in my login info, does that mean I'm banned?
  6. You guys are complain, when you're trying to get something for free.It works for some and not others get over it. I happen to be one of the ones it don't work for, do you see me flipping a wig? No. Be greatfull someone is taking the time to try and make this. Rosicky, you're awsome for taking your time to do this,and people don't need to be buttheads, ignore the haters cause you know what? Haters gonna hate. 
  7. Stir the vinegar into the milk, and let stand for a few minutes until thick. In a medium bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well blended. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture alternating with the vinegar and milk. Roll dough out on a floured surface to 1/3 inch thickness. Cut into doughnuts using a donut cutter. Let stand for about 10 minutes. Heat the oil in a large deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Fry doughnuts in the hot oil until golden, turning over once. Drain on paper towels. Dust with confectioners' sugar while they are still warm, and serve immediately.
  8. You do understand that it cost money to host these , right? The person that is doing these, is doing it out of their own personal time.  Stop complaining.
  9. You're awesome for doing this. Everything works fine until the point after I've installed v1 it just takes me back to my home screen on Samsung Galaxy Tab     It does it when I try the one from the playstore as well, I thinks I broke it. 
  10. Congrats! I say we throw a pizza party, who doesn't love pizza?
  11. There are a crap load of people trying to use them.  You're not the only one getting that. Just keep checking it every once in a while. 
  12. I'm having the same issue but I'm cooking dinner so I'm in no hurry, It was just updated today and there is probs a boat load of people trying to get on.