XBOX One does not include headset

21 posts in this topic

I don't really like that PS4 has a built in mic on the controller, every fucker is gonna be raging through them now :(

I don't really like that PS4 has a built in mic on the controller, every fucker is gonna be raging through them now :(

All these 12 year olds.. ugh. But hey theres always a mute button :)

All these 12 year olds.. ugh. But hey theres always a mute button :)

There better be a mute button. lol

Its not like anyones gonna buy a smelly paperweight just cause it has a headset anyway ._.

Don't worry, you'll hear my sexi finnish accent =D

Its not like anyones gonna buy a smelly paperweight just cause it has a headset anyway ._.

Don't worry, you'll hear my sexi finnish accent =D

Pshhh, like anyone wants to hear that :Troll:

jk :3

Anyone who buys a xbox one is either under the age of 12 or a fanboy.

The ps4 seems superior in every category and is a lot cheaper. It's really common sense to prefer it to the xbox.

I grew up on PlayStation but now im a die hard xbox fan , and it did come with a headset

I got all four the xbox 360, xbox One, PS3 and PS4

and since this topic is about headset lol yea PLAYSTATION takes it 100% specially since they didn't try to monopolize the market. I used to love to use my cell bluetooth and worked GREAT.

xbox one headset is okay nothing GREAT tho so who cares if its not included lol but at the same time PS4 included headset also not that big deal. 

PS4 camera very well made to recognize voice command, Xbox One is great when theres no noise lol but not the best function when your volume is high and theres a lot going on.

PS4 also takes the share feature over Xbox.....much easier and works 100% of the time, xbox lacks in voice recognition most of the time.

In terms of Broadcasting i haven't had any trouble with the PS4 but i did get one with the Xbox while trying to Broadcast TitanFall when it first came out.

Overall both great systems but PS4 in my opinion has less flaws.

That being said i enjoy the Xbox games more :P