[iOS] Simpsons: Tapped Out 4.4.0 (Springfield) Hack [Unlimited Donuts/Money]

49 posts in this topic

Wow. Didn't expect this at all.

Sadly, I don't have any iOS device to test this right now. Looks legit. Anyone willing to confirm if this works?

If it does, great job!!

I felt free to make a banner for your effort ;)

1 person likes this

bonjour, apres avoir tout fait mon application ne se lance plus du tout savez-vous pourquoi ?

Not working for me. It saved as "Tapped Out(2)". Tried like that and didn't work. Tried renaming it to "Tapped Out" and still didn't work. Any tricks like 4.3 where you had to complete a task?

THANKS!!!!!!

bonjour, apres avoir tout fait mon application ne se lance plus du tout savez-vous pourquoi ?

happened to me too after deleting the original from FunBox directly. Reinstalling now and not going to do that again.

Is that what you did?

P.S. sorry for not responding in French...I hope you understand English because my French written is terrible! lol

same problem here. I've tried both methods on a new install of the game and and it crashes once I launch the app

1 person likes this

try like this it will work

Delete the app, install the latest version from the app store, start the app, let the updates complete and then close it without actually entering the game from the splash screen
2) Close the game from the multitasking bar
3) Download the hacked file
4) Unzip the hacked zip and rename the file from "Tapped Out" to "Tapped"
5) Move the "Tapped" file to: var/mobile (using iFunBox)
6) Open MobileTerminal and write these commands (su is admin username, alpine is default password, use your own if you've changed it which you should have done):
a) su(enter)
B) alpine (enter)
c) You should now see {idevice name}:/var/mobile root# which means you are logged in as admin so type these commands:
d) ldone(space)Tapped(space)-s(enter)
d) chmod(space)775(space)Tapped(enter)
e) killall(space)-9(space)SpringBoard(enter)
7) After ur device resprings go to: var/mobile and rename the file again as "Tapped Out"
8) Cut the file and paste it in var/Mobile/Applications/Tapped Out/Tapped Out.app/ (the name of the app might be different, mine said something like Tapped Out Update ROW.app but that could be because I didn't do a fresh install)
9) After pasting it, reboot and that's it. ENJOY!!

Edited by ogbrandon
1 person likes this

when I run the game nothing special happens, the game starts perfectly normally but I do not have donuts. And even when I finish a mission I do not have either of donut. In fact it is as if I had done nothing