• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 LPNintendoITA

LPNintendoITA

Premium Member

• Banned
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

Hello everyone and welcome to the 1st ever FAQ for this game's hacks.

Update: October 30th 2014 10:32am GMT

QoLQu8f.png
Link to the hack

Q: What's a FAQ?
A: Frequently Asked Questions, duh

Q: What's an hack?
A: It's a modified game that provides different things from the original game, like infinite money, infinite premium currency, infinite health, etc.

Q: What does this hack provide?
A: Infinite donuts, Infinite cash, Anti Ban

Q: How do I install it?
A:
1) Download the hack
2) Uninstall ANY of the previous versions of the game. Unless you have the previous one, but it's better to uninstall that as well.
3) Get the app AndroZip from Google PlayStore
4) Open the phone menu, Settings (if you have 4 buttons on top, click on More), Security, check Unknown Sources
5) Open the app Androzip, go to the folder with the zip file (usually main disc/Download), keep your finger pressed on the file TSTO474_Mod.zip, select Unzip here and enter the password www.unforgivengamers.com (note: don't copy/paste. digit it yourself).
6) When it's unzipped go to that folder with android file explorer, Open the file TSTO474_Mod (.apk) and select Install.
7) After the installation, select Open.
8) Let the app do his job of updating the files (all 200+ MB).
9) Login to your Origin account.
10) Play the game.

Q: Why does the hack crash?
A: In order for the hack to work when you open it, it must show the hack info splashscreen (the one that replaces Fox, EA, Gracie Films one). If it doesn't, once you login, the game will crash just a few moments after the donuts spins. Just reopen the app and it should work.

Q: The game crashes all the time, when I go to a friend's town, when I play, etc. *cry*
A: Please note that recent crashes are caused by the game itself (unless you run in the above question's problem). It's EA's fault in this case, not the hack, please refrain from complaining in the threads.

Q: How do i get infinite donuts?
A: After installing the app and login to your Origin account and you're in the game, just buy ANYTHING that costs ingame money (trees, houses, bushes, anything) and your donuts counter goes to over 9000 and beyond.

Q: How do I get infinite money?
A: You automatically get it once you enter the game with hack installed.

Q: Is my account in danger of ban?
A: No, the hacked donuts reset themself upon syncing (Exit the game, go to Krustyland, enter the friends screen and such).

Q: Why can't I keep the donuts?
A: If you kept the bilions of dounts you'd be banned (it's called Antiban for a reason)

Q: Can I lower my quantity of donuts and money?
A: Yes and no. You can lower your money only by going back to the original app or coolhomer's and spending them!
Best way to do that is to keep buying and selling the World's Largest Zirconia.

Q: Link to download doesn't work / gives me strange apk files / finished the slot for download (fake message to make you buy premium).
A: Uploaded doesn't work everywhere due to the copyright things (for example in Italy it's unavailable).
Download it from the mirror link (zippyshare) by clicking the download now button
download.png

Q: The app just updated on the App Store and I can't use this hack anymore or the app asks me to update and can't use it anymore, whatever shall I do?
A: Just wait for our great admin to update the hack (usually within the day *american time* of release of the update).

Q: Does this work on BlueStacks?
A: YES! Works on the latest version of Bluestacks: http://www.bluestack...d-success-2.htm
In case it crashes, press F11 to make it full screen while opening it.

Q: How do i enter age, accept legals, and tap ingame in general?
A: Just click a little lower then where you would tap, and it works. The @ can be inserted by using normal alt+ò. Numbers must be inserted using the numbers above the letteres, numpad doesn't work.

Q: I get a screen with Bart holding a plug. Saying the connection failed. What do I do?
A: Try again in a few minutes. Server might be crowded. Also, does the official version work?

Q: It wont install. This error shows up: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES. What do I do?
A: Make sure to remove any version of the game before installing it. Try redownloading the apk if it's still not working.

Q: The app crashes after logging in.
A: Delete any version of TSTO and then reinstall the mod.

Q: I can't unzip it. The password is wrong.
A: You're doing something wrong. The password is correct.

Q: The download is not a .zip file.
A: You're doing something wrong. Try a mirror.

Edited by LPNintendoITA, 3 weeks ago.

Please Create a free account or Log In to unlock links and other hidden content.

#2 ogbrandon

ogbrandon

Unforgiven

• Administrator
  • 8,631 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

Thanks for your hard work! I linked this topic inside my thread.

Please Create a free account or Log In to unlock links and other hidden content.

#3 Joeee

Joeee

Super epic!

• Premium Member
  • 281 posts

• Skype Joethebest9

• Steam Joee

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

It is nice to see that someone saw my idea for an FAQ. Also it is possible to add the community prizes, I don't think it screws up the game.

Edited by Joee1908, 15 December 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#4 LPNintendoITA

LPNintendoITA

Premium Member

• Banned
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

It is nice to see that someone saw my idea for an FAQ. Also it is possible to add the community prizes, I don't think it screws up the game.

the question is. are they programmed?

#5 Joeee

Joeee

Super epic!

• Premium Member
  • 281 posts

• Skype Joethebest9

• Steam Joee

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

the question is. are they programmed?

I think so. Someone posted pictures of them placed in his town. It is using the original APK but he isn't going to tell anyone how he did it.

#6 LPNintendoITA

LPNintendoITA

Premium Member

• Banned
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

I think so. Someone posted pictures of them placed in his town. It is using the original APK but he isn't going to tell anyone how he did it.

we need the yes guy's jobs list to see if it's true

also even CoolHomer put the Toilet down and it works but it's not a real toilet since it was removed.

It's just putting a image down.

#7 Joeee

Joeee

Super epic!

• Premium Member
  • 281 posts

• Skype Joethebest9

• Steam Joee

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

we need the yes guy's jobs list to see if it's true

also even CoolHomer put the Toilet down and it works but it's not a real toilet since it was removed.

It's just putting a image down.

I think the files are in the game but not available to buy and you can visit his town and see it in the original version of the game.

#8 CoolHomer

CoolHomer

Master Sergeant

• 270 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Great job! But it would be great if you could make questions bold or something like this so it will distinguish more.

What about community prizes: they are in game files so it is possible to make them available right know, but... the whole point in the event is to collect gifts... to wait for collecting them... That's what make it fun! Is it really such necessary to obtain them right now?

#9 LPNintendoITA

LPNintendoITA

Premium Member

• Banned
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Great job! But it would be great if you could make questions bold or something like this so it will distinguish more.

What about community prizes: they are in game files so it is possible to make them available right know, but... the whole point in the event is to collect gifts... to wait for collecting them... That's what make it fun! Is it really such necessary to obtain them right now?

also if people sees them now we can get reported. But keep in mind CH that at this rate we will never get them. Please consider making them available after the event or at the end if ea doesnt release them please?
as soon as i get home ill put them as bold

#10 CoolHomer

CoolHomer

Master Sergeant

• 270 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

also if people sees them now we can get reported. But keep in mind CH that at this rate we will never get them. Please consider making them available after the event or at the end if ea doesnt release them please?
as soon as i get home ill put them as bold

Don't worry ;-) I am sure we will get them all. And I can suppose the counter isn't real. I think it may be programmed to add X presents per second despite the real presents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users