The Simpsons: Tapped Out ogbrandon Hack FAQ

213 posts in this topic

Thanks for your hard work! I linked this topic inside my thread.

2 people like this

It is nice to see that someone saw my idea for an FAQ. Also it is possible to add the community prizes, I don't think it screws up the game.

Edited by Joee1908

It is nice to see that someone saw my idea for an FAQ. Also it is possible to add the community prizes, I don't think it screws up the game.

the question is. are they programmed?

1 person likes this

the question is. are they programmed?

I think so. Someone posted pictures of them placed in his town. It is using the original APK but he isn't going to tell anyone how he did it.

I think so. Someone posted pictures of them placed in his town. It is using the original APK but he isn't going to tell anyone how he did it.

we need the yes guy's jobs list to see if it's true

also even CoolHomer put the Toilet down and it works but it's not a real toilet since it was removed.

It's just putting a image down.

we need the yes guy's jobs list to see if it's true

also even CoolHomer put the Toilet down and it works but it's not a real toilet since it was removed.

It's just putting a image down.

I think the files are in the game but not available to buy and you can visit his town and see it in the original version of the game.

1 person likes this

Great job! But it would be great if you could make questions bold or something like this so it will distinguish more.

What about community prizes: they are in game files so it is possible to make them available right know, but... the whole point in the event is to collect gifts... to wait for collecting them... That's what make it fun! Is it really such necessary to obtain them right now?

1 person likes this

Great job! But it would be great if you could make questions bold or something like this so it will distinguish more.

What about community prizes: they are in game files so it is possible to make them available right know, but... the whole point in the event is to collect gifts... to wait for collecting them... That's what make it fun! Is it really such necessary to obtain them right now?

also if people sees them now we can get reported. But keep in mind CH that at this rate we will never get them. Please consider making them available after the event or at the end if ea doesnt release them please?

as soon as i get home ill put them as bold

also if people sees them now we can get reported. But keep in mind CH that at this rate we will never get them. Please consider making them available after the event or at the end if ea doesnt release them please?

as soon as i get home ill put them as bold

Don't worry ;-) I am sure we will get them all. And I can suppose the counter isn't real. I think it may be programmed to add X presents per second despite the real presents.