Mod [iOS / Android]Simpsons: Tapped Out newest Version [*Donuts*Cash*Tickets*Old Items*Clean Debris*]

2946 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having problems with the game loading? Donut just spins and game never starts. 

On 3/10/2017, 11:48:40, tommygunz76 said:

Is anyone else having problems with the game loading? Donut just spins and game never starts. 

Same, it's been that way for me for 2 days.  Usually I can get in i n the early AM hours my time, but not for the last two days.  Sent damar a message, but haven't heard back yet.

On 3/10/2017, 11:48:40, tommygunz76 said:

It's back up now.

10 hours ago, txrabbit said:

It's back up now.

Still can't get in. Just keeps loading then get a can't connect to server. I even Uninstaller and reinstalled and still won't work. 

12 hours ago, tommygunz76 said:

Still can't get in. Just keeps loading then get a can't connect to server. I even Uninstaller and reinstalled and still won't work. 

yep, it's return was brief,  I can't get back in again.

Played ok am Tuesday. Just opened now  east coast USA and only have the vanilla version, reinstall...blah blah blah, same. Doesn't even show the "special" buttons. First time it has done that. Back to my hole:D

Posted (edited)

Same problem than you leongeiser. No mod and Reinstall and no mod  active...

Tried install v1 again, restrart my modem renew ip and problem persist...

So i reinstall with DamFree and works ok. Thanks ever damar1st oldboy

Edited by pfeuer

Back up.  You must use DamFree if you are not VIP.   VIPs use the signed one.  You have to make sure you are logged in to the website on the device where you play.

Hope that's clear.

Thanks for the tips, damfree does indeed work. As always, thanks for the mod!

On Wed Mar 15 2017 05:34:52 GMT-0500, txrabbit said:

Back up.  You must use DamFree if you are not VIP.   VIPs use the signed one.  You have to make sure you are logged in to the website on the device where you play.

Hope that's clear.

Try for clearing that up. I was wondering what was going on Lol. I've been using my donuts for the game.  Nothing was free and nothing in the menu like there usually is.