Mod [iOS / Android]Simpsons: Tapped Out newest Version [*Donuts*Cash*Tickets*Old Items*Clean Debris*]

2946 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, OldBoy said:  

This is not true. The surveys comes from your browser. The free downloads and the VIP downloads come directly from our server, without any surveys. 

You can also go to our Facebookpage. There we have uploaded the links on mediafire. Also without any surveys. 

is this some kind of sick joke? i already told you your links "damfree_V0" is not the simpsons tapped out its some other b.s

What the fuck do you saying? The links are correct. I think it is your browser. When I tap on the links I get all the correct apk's.

http://www.damarist.de/download/DamFree_v0.apk

Directly from our Server. I have tried it 4 times now with all links and with all links I get the correct apk.

By the way, I have also said that you can also download it on our Facebook Page. There we have uploaded it on Mediafire. So you have a second source to download it.

And by the way, if you don't get the v0, install only the v1. This works also without the v0. But it need a little bit more time to download the update. 068322b9cc97b1e197dc379d36983b3d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L29 mit Tapatalk

I can't get in.  Let it load for almost an hour and can't connect to server. Ridiculous 

Great mod.  Nice work.  Thanks a bunch.  Working great on iOS.  does anyone know where the Springfield of tomorrow sign is from the most recent scifi event?  Also can't find the Aqua world wharf from the latest superheroes2 event.  All the aqua world pieces are there but can't find the wharf.  Thanks.

Hi i just donated to this mod - when will i get a reply with my VIP features?