57 posts in this topic

ottawagamerz.com isnt for public looking everything has been changed so dont bother walking in im not the smartest web builder on this planet but i do like my stuff kept to myself

not for public looking?....have a better site password than your name then. Also you REALLY SHOULD CREDIT THE MODS YOU SHARE on your site.

goodnight otter

share with who? there there to get them onto my phone nutting else

yea rite...

sweet dreams otter

now before u bad mouth and chat shit about me, get the facts before u trust someone who after I TAUGHT HIM HOW TO HACK IT stabbed me in the back with you and tito

I have about 200 more messages of him struggling and me helping him if thats not enough proof 

Lol, Rosicky is here. :) Fine, you are a liar, because you say on your Website that i have stolen your Script, and this is definitly not the True. Since Months i send you Messages with multiple Accounts and show you who steal your Mod, and than you think i steal your Mod. This is a shame! I have never seen your VIP Mod in real life. Only in Videos. not more. But its ok, i change the Text in my thread , so that you never hear again from me that you are a liar, but you must stop the lie about me. And yes, you are dramatic. Its not enough to say that i have stolen your script, no, you must also change my Profilpic in your Forum to a Hakenkreuz flag and wrote in my Bio that i'm a big fat Nazi! ;) This are many lies about me. ;) And you was the guy who have send a fake email from EA to this Forum. I Think this was also a lie, because you are not EA. ;) 

Edited by ı�ı ������ ı�ı

а damar1st оказываетÑÑ Ñука поÑледнÑÑ,Ñам вÑе узнал а мне хуй что Ñказал когда Ñ ÐµÐ³Ð¾ проÑил о помощи,Ñ Ð´Ð°Ð¶Ðµ был готов заплатить но он цену мне выÑтавил 1000 евро

Please tell me what it is

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%

Edited by EL [email protected]

а damar1st оказываетÑÑ Ñука поÑледнÑÑ,Ñам вÑе узнал а мне хуй что Ñказал когда Ñ ÐµÐ³Ð¾ проÑил о помощи,Ñ Ð´Ð°Ð¶Ðµ был готов заплатить но он цену мне выÑтавил 1000 евро

Please tell me what it is

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%

roughly translated as -->>>>>>>>>>>>>>  damar1st is a bitch last , he learned all the dick and I said when I asked for help , I was even willing to pay a price but it has exposed me 1000 euros