mod (ANDROID NON ROOT / iOS) The Simpsons Tapped Out 4.27.0 Aspirationalgrind Hack/Mod (Donuts, Money, Boardwalk, Tickets, Old and New Items, and many more)

1166 posts in this topic

Hello mamosa, or should i say "El Barto" :lol:

Nice to See You back :wacko:

2 people like this

Okay.  I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt here.  This does work, just like her old one.  All up to date with all the old items that I can see from a brief look (including Springfield Falls, World's Largest Toilet, EA Tower, etc). The zip file contains 3 apks numbered 1-3.  Only one is needed, they are each exactly alike. There is no need to install all of them.  Whether you want to shell out for a VIP is up to you. 

That's my brief look.  I'll investigate it more later once the Holiday here in the US settles down.

Edited by txrabbit
2 people like this

40 minutes ago, isunderi said:

all 3 links are dead. The first requires premium for some messed up reason......

Uploaded.net link works fine.  It was slow for me, but it works.  The other two (mirror link) don't seem to though.

1 person likes this

Oh my f********** good, I f****** miss you. Thank you so much :)

1 person likes this

i too gave it a go, i tried your free version it seemed very good i like that it had the springfield falls and the duff Grand prix car,

i atm have a VIP mod aready so i see how things go before i donate as money is a bit tight atm, but thanks for letting us try it.

1 person likes this

Seems legit.   Would be nice if the sprngfield heights expansions and upgrades were free too.

1 person likes this

a quick question, i seemed to of gotten 3 or 6 golden scratches, sweet

i pressed the the donut button a few times, while i used the mod on bluestacks on the PC then logged into my clean Iphone and found i had many golden scratches, seemed very cool is this a feature or was that cool bug in my favour,

anyway i liked it